First of all, I've been to Disney's Blizzard Beach, which is a waterpark with a lot of big slides. I was too scared to try the 'Summit Plummet', a 120-foot high waterslide :D But I want to try it next time I get to this park!
Then I have also been to Disney's Hollywood studios, because my roommate Jenny told us that we have to watch the show 'Fantasmic' - and she was right! It's an amazing watershow where they project images on the water while you are joining Mickey Mouse on his journey to fight evil Disney characters like Scar, Ursula or Governor Ratcliffe.
After that Alisa came over from Germany and stayed here for about two weeks. We've been to Miami together and also visited Magic Kingdom on my birthday, which I can totally recommend :) It's quite nice when everyone in the park wishes you Happy Birthday and depending on where you go, there might wait one or another little surprise for you... :) I went to visit Jenny at her workplace, the Pinocchio Village Haus because she told me they would sing for me and I would get a cake - and so it was. I can say that I was a little shocked by the volume of their birthday announcement for me, but the song was quite nice :) And the chocolate cake had about 4,000 calories, I guess :D
One night before my birthday I went to Downtown Disney with Rebecca, Sina, Jenny and Marnie (unfortunately Ines had to work) and we had some cocktails and took fun pictures with my very pink present :)
A few days later we went to Animal Kingdom for the second time and now I could finally try the safari! I really liked it, although I didn't see any lions :/ But I would still like to go on a 'real' safari in Africa :)
We also went to Epcot for a second time and tried Japanese food which was really amazing! I had sushi (of course :)) but I definitely want to go there again and try all the other delicious dishes they have to offer! After that we went to France for dessert and then Marnie and I took a picture with Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty. Unfortunately the picture is really dark since we forgot to turn on the flashlight.
Also, the Casino Night took place here at Chatham Square last week and I was happy that I could go there, since I missed the Oktoberfest because I had to work :( We took pictures with the Queen of Hearts and Cruella de Vil (who was slightly crazy, but I guess she has to be... :D)
And then finally, last Friday, we all went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, which was quite amazing. Unfortunately it was raining the whole night and they cancelled the first Boo-to-You Parade which made us really sad, but since the second parade took place, we saw the fireworks, got loads of sweets and went to Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and some more attractions, the evening was really nice, although we were all soaked over :D
That was it pretty much for the last month, I will try to update the Blog more regularly! Tomorrow I'm planning to go to the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot with Marnie, I hope it will be good! They have many more countries represented there than usual, amongst others Australia (I definitely have to go there!) or South Korea and we will be able to try a lot of food from different countries :)
| Blizzard Beach |
| At Fantasmic |
| Fantasmic |
| Miami Beach |
| Alisa and I at Miami Beach |
| Birthday with Mickey and Minnie :) |
![]() |
| Animal Kingdom |
| Safari |
| Safari II |
| Minnie Mouse :) |
| Casino Night |
| Boo-to-You Parade |
| Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween |

No comments:
Post a Comment