Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Busy Weekend!


The last few days have been quite busy again, even though I've had two days off :) 
M&Ms shop

On Thursday evening I went to Florida Mall with Rebecca and Claudia, one of my colleagues. We saw a giant M&Ms store over there, it was looking quite nice :)

On Friday we went to Animal Kingdom, it's amazing! Unfortunately we didn't get to see the whole park because we had to do some grocery shopping in the afternoon, but we got to ride Disney's biggest roller coaster, the Mount Everest :) Besides that, Marnie and I bought some Mickey Mouse ice cream :)
Animal Kingdom :)

On Saturday we had a German BBQ here at our property and on Sunday I had my very first day of training at Disney's AllStar Resort. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's still a completely different experience than in the lab at Disney University to be in contact with the "real" guests. Yesterday I had my second day of training. I'll have five On The Job Training days in total with a performance assessment at the end and my trainer Jaime is going to supervise and help me during this time. After that, if I successfully pass the assessment, I'll be allowed to take off the "Earning my Ears" sticker which is attached to my name tag and then I'll be a full Disney Cast Member :)

Below you can see some impressions of the last few days, enjoy! :)

Mickey Mouse ice cream
Expedition Everest
Tree of Life



No comments:

Post a Comment