Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Disney University!

Pluto at Disney University :)
I spent the last four days at the Disney University (and yes, it is really called like this :D ) to attend the Front Desk Cashier training course "Destination Cashier". It was quite interesting but also a lot to learn, I hope my first guests are very patient ones! ;D

We were taught in a group of 12 people, some of us being Front Desk Cashiers who are going to work at the reception (like me) and some of us being Concierges. On the second day of this class they took us to a small room behind the actual classroom, the so-called "lab" which is in fact a fake reception and we started to actually check each other in with the real Disney booking system, called Lilo! It was so much  fun and we learned a lot! I really liked practicing that much before actually running into real guests (and I'm very thankful for that as well :D ) 

Studying is soo much fun :)
Last Friday I already received my costume and it is not a very pretty one, but I didn't expect any of the costumes to be pretty at all :D. I'm still very thankful that there is going to be a reception desk in front of me most of the time because in that way people are only going to see the upper part of my body which isn't that bad :D

On Friday and Saturday I will have two days off and I really want to go to one of the theme parks (because we can go there for free, yay :) ). I will probably go to the Animal Kingdom Park with some friends because this is the one that I want to see the most :) Pictures are of course following! 
Tomorrow we will get our first payment, but since we didn't work that much during the last week it's not going to be a fortune I guess :D



No comments:

Post a Comment